Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will this computer case fit all graphics cards?

I'm building a computer, and I wanted to get a case that could fit all graphics cards, I was planning on upgrading to a GTX 295 later, and I wanna make sure it will fit the case I'm getting, along with any other card.





Here's the link to the case and the specs of the case.





http://www.raidmax.com/specs/sagitta2.ht鈥?/a>














Basic Specifications





External Drive Bays:


5 x 5.25'; and 2 x 3.5';


Internal Drive Bays:


3 x 3.5'; H.D.


System Board:


ATX Form Factor 12'; x 10.5'; or smaller


Expansion slots:


Standard ATX 7 slots


Material:


SECC Steel


Dimensions:


19.5 x 8 x 17.5 IN (LxWxH)


49.5 x 20.5 x 44.5 CM (LxWxH)Will this computer case fit all graphics cards?
yes the case will fit all video cards but its the mother board that actually holds em. i suggest a board with pci-express ports for your video

No comments:

Post a Comment