Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need help choosing computer case for budget conscious gamer.?

Hello,


First of all, I never would've thought cases would be SO expensive. I've had my eye on this one,


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156098


but I'm a little unsure if the PSupply has a 6-pin PCI-e connector.


Also, I was wondering if the 2 SATA connectors it comes with can support my SATA drive, AND SATA HDD. First time building a rig, but don't want to spend 100 bucks on a case plus another 100 on a PS. If it helps - I have:





Q6600 cpu w/ arctic 7 cooling


crucial ram


abit p35 pro m/b


and 3850 512mb radeon


...also might try overclocking (i'm a newb that wants to learn :) )


-Thank youNeed help choosing computer case for budget conscious gamer.?
Power supplies that come with cases do not last so you might as well spend the $ and buy a Power supply anyways.


What does it matter? if you like the case its not like it wont be unuseable when you go to upgrade your mother board and what not.





And if you look at pictures it shows the 6pin


http://www.newegg.com/Product/ShowImage.鈥?/a>





Yes the sata power is just fine for the two drives.Need help choosing computer case for budget conscious gamer.?
Look like this is your first pc build! First off try having as much as venation as possible! I would suggest a ThermalTake case and at least a 500 watt PSU from ULTRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment