Saturday, August 7, 2010

Which computer case should I go with?

the 2 choices are the Antec 900 ATX or the Thermaltake Armor.





Here are the specs for the computer:





Intel Core 2 Quad


Asus P5N-D motherboard


Nvidia 8800 GT graphics card





Hard drives, power supply, and RAM of course too...





Here is a link to both of the cases





Antec:





http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>





Thermaltake:





http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>Which computer case should I go with?
Ok i have the Antec 900. I LOVE IT! wIt keeps my computer soooo cool. I have all the fans running on low and i still keep at 78 degrees. I have a great system and i am surprised that not much dust has been collected. It does have a lot of features. Plus i have to admit the lights are cool especially if you are playing at night. So i would recommend it a lot since i build computers personally and that is basically my job besides school and i have had plenty of satisfied customers with that case.





-Enjoy the light showWhich computer case should I go with?
I recently bought the Thermaltake and it works great. Good airflow, tons of fans and space, my system hits about 35C under heavy load. Warning though, it is HEAVY. But seems almost indestructible.
Personally, I would go with the Antec...not only is it cheaper, it looks better in my opinion.
go with the first one its has way more features then the second one and more features usually means much better to me ^_^
Go with the thermaltake, Thats the one that I use %26amp; its the best. Keeps my computer cool %26amp; you can upgrade to liquid cooling or just use the tons of fans like I am right now. 10 fans %26amp; my pc stays @ 85 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment