Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you buy a customised computer case that fits in with your home interior design?

This is for my A-level business studies research. If you don't mind please put a yes or a no, and your age and gender. The basic concept is producing custom built computer cases to fit YOUR interior design. The case is the bit that houses the internal components of the computer. So not necessarily something geeky and pimped out, perhaps to blend nicely with your furniture. The business aims to produce high quality, stylish cases, something apple mac seems to have captured pretty well. Don't need to take price or nething into considoration, just simply if you like the idea or not.





ThanksWould you buy a customised computer case that fits in with your home interior design?
I already do have that!! If you are taking in the landscape on what might sell I would say maybe something in true wood cases! Those of us who are older can easily afford such top end stuff, but finding anything like that is near impossible.Would you buy a customised computer case that fits in with your home interior design?
nope, aged 18, male
I think that would be sweet. One thing I hate about most computer setups is that the case is either (a) crazy spaceage with lights and crap (like AlienWare) or (b) they look like a big blob of plastic. Something that fit my decor in my home office would be great!





I'm a 27yr old guy.
No, age 57, male

No comments:

Post a Comment