Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is this a good computer case? Please just take a look?




I need to fit this inside: http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.as鈥?/a>





also it will have TWO graphics cards and a Intel Core i7 processor.





Is the fan good enough?


and what does it mean that the powersupply is 300w marked to 500w


(I need 500w minimum)





IS this case worth the money





Thanks so much for your helpIs this a good computer case? Please just take a look?
One thing I will tell you is I would be very leery of buying a case that comes with a PSU for $99. Look around and see what a good PSU will cost you alone. Most good power supplies are going to be over $75-$80. So you are either getting a good case and a cheap PSU or the other way around.Is this a good computer case? Please just take a look?
well..its your money..yes , that motherboard will fit….





I never heard of the brand,,,,but it’s a cheap case..i paid $200 for my coolermaster without the psu…I doin,t understand the 300 w marked to 500watts…that woud be a red flag to me…as a rule..case bought with psu is cheaper than buying the 2 intems separate…
try another case its not dat good…

No comments:

Post a Comment