Saturday, August 21, 2010

Painting my computer case? need info!?

im painting a old computer of mine cus im bored and i like working. i dont know much about painting a computer case but i know a bit about painting. first use a primer then final coat. i know i have to remove all the paint right on my computer with sand paper. i dont know what grits to use and what is the method to this. i also want to paint the plastic parts on my computer to. should i paint all those sepretly? what kind of paint should i use? i have all blue lcd fans and im going to put a black base colour for my computer what should i have with that black to make it look realy nice? is there a way to have the black with a hint of red sparkles like pearl? im going to be using spray cans. all help it appreciated


nishan kaillonPainting my computer case? need info!?
http://case-mods.linear1.org/case-mod-10鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment