Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What brand of a COMPUTER CASE should i get?

I am for a computer case. i know where to get them, (Like newegg.com) im just wonder What Brand of a Case i Should get, i want to know what is your opion on the best case you've boughten for a computer. I all ready know how much its going to cost me. I dont care for the Price of the Case, Just give me a BRAND name of a case i should buy.





**YES i am Building my Own Custom Computer, YES i know that it aint going to be cheap. First of all, Dont give me any crap telling me that is not going to be cheap, i all ready know that, I dont really care how much its going to cost me. as long as i have the money, its my money, and i will spend it on what i want. so if any one is going to input on how its not cheap and crap, well just dont tell me that at all, i only wanted a answer to the Question i asked. and thats about Computer Case Brands.**





Thank YouWhat brand of a COMPUTER CASE should i get?
I've built my own computer, too, and I really like my Thermaltake Armor Series full tower. It's a beast, but it keeps everything nice and cool and definitely has room for upgrades. = )





So I would recommend Thermaltake. Good luck!What brand of a COMPUTER CASE should i get?
OK, my original post was a sincere wish to help you, but your admixture of demandingness and superior tone has caused me to delete my suggestions. Learn how to phrase a question...and learn a bit of humility, rookie!





The current hot case is the Bilgewater Sumppump DSR-43317, It comes with a liquid urine cooling system, which the engineers are saying is really hot.
My choices of cases %26gt;%26gt;


http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/鈥?/a>
Antec (Most preferred)


Lian Li


Zalman


Silverstone
The Antec 900
compaq is the best ........... it is long lasting and sturdy.......i have tried many but this one was the best

No comments:

Post a Comment