Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is a good, light computer case that i can buy to use as my LAN box?

I'm looking to make a simple pc just for taking around to mates houses and having lan parties, and i want a decent case/tower that looks good and is reasonably light to carry. I don't want to spend anything over $200 and i have looked at some cases and can't really decide. i am not really keen on the thermaltake LANbox, because i already have a motherboard to use in my system, but i wont fit in the LANbox. any suggestions of cases/towers that will be good for LAN and light to carry around will be helpful, and if possible i would like to have some LED's pimping out of it... thanksWhat is a good, light computer case that i can buy to use as my LAN box?
http://www.comwales.com/eshop/product.ph鈥?/a>





A guy in my gaming clan has this one , he was impressed with it , not tried it myself , my pc is bloody enormous ;0)
  • north face book bags
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment