Saturday, August 7, 2010

Which computer case should I go with? Easy ten points!!!?

I have been searching for about a week now to find the right computer case. I have looked at the Antec Skeleton and I think its really cool, but I'm just not sure if I should go with it being as open as it is. Does anyone have any advice on this or suggestions on good cases. Keep in mind I am a gamer, so a gaming style case would be my preferred choice. Please help!!!! Easy ten points!!!Which computer case should I go with? Easy ten points!!!?
That's a really good looking case, But it isn't very practical. If you want a good gaming case stick with Antec but go with the 300,900, or 1200 series. They all have great air flow and that's what is important in a gaming case. I personally have the 300 and it keeps all my components, Even my video card (4870) under 65C after hours or COD4. I hope this helped.Which computer case should I go with? Easy ten points!!!?
Well, the Antec Skeleton is a unqiue design... nothing else is gonna look anything like it! You could try the Xclio A380BK or Windtunnel for a different offbeat look, I suppose. I'd rather save a few bucks and get a Thermaltake Armor or Raidmax Aztec case, myself.





Like the Millenium Falcon, ';she may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts';
I'm not sure what your looking for? A gaming PC? or a monitor? what do you mean by computer case? Do you have the parts for it and just want a case?





in any event, I suggest going to tigerdirect.com and looking up what you want, and reading the user reviews for it.
If you are going antec go with the 900. A far better choice.
Acer laptop


might be.............


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment