Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Beeping sound coming from computer case, then windows fails to boot?

I was playing a game, and suddenly a short, constant beeping sound started coming from my computer case. I closed out of the game, and it was still there. So I then restarted, and all the windows that usually flash by very quickly in a regular start up took forever to load, and when it finally almost got to the windows screen it gives me this error.





\Boot\ BCD


Status: 0xc000000e


An error occurred while attempting to read the boot configuration data





I put in the windows install disc, did repair, system startup repair thing, and it said it didn't detect the problem. Some things seem different during the slow start up too, but that could just be me, usually they go by really quickly so I'm not sure I knew what it all looked like very well originally, although I believe one of my back up hard drives does not show up. Even if it did fail, however, it shouldn't affect my primary hard drive, would it? Any advice on the matter would be GREATLY appreciated, I really need my computer to boot again. Thanks in advance.


Beeping sound coming from computer case, then windows fails to boot?
The solution is:


Use WinPE disk, and then switch to a new drive system Division: windows \ system32 directory


Directory order for the switch:





Code: cd c: \ windows \ system32


C: drive letter for the district system





Following three running order:


Code: bcdedit / set (default) osdevice boot


bcdedit / set (default) device boot


bcdedit / set (default) detecthal 1


Try to visit


http://www.Easy-PC-Optimizer.info


We hope it can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment